dilluns, 5 de desembre del 2011

Carlos & David - How can I help you



Asking for a product
Supermarket assistant: How can I help you?
Doraemon: Can you tell me where the bleach is, please?
Supermarket assistant: Of course. All cleaning products are in aisle 4.
Doraemon: Thank you.
Supermarket assistant: Is that all?
Doraemon: No, where are the chicken wings and the skimmed milk?
Supermarket assistant: All deli are in aisle 6 and dairy products are in aisle 3
Doraemon: That's all, thank you.

At the cash register
Supermarket assistant: Good evening. How are you?
Doraemon: I'm fine, thanks.
Supermarket assasistant: Have you got a customer card?
Doraemon: Yes, I do. Here you are.
Supermarket assistant: Thank you. That'll be ₤10
Doraemon: Here you are.
Supermarket assistant: And here's your change.
Doraemon: Thanks.
Supermarket assistant: Have a good evening.
Doraemon: You too. Goodbye.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada