dissabte, 17 de desembre del 2011

Carlos & David - New House

Mr. Gibson: David, I'd like you to meet my wife.
David: Nice to meet you, Mrs. Gibson.
Mrs. Gibson: Nice to meet you too, David. Please call me Britney.
Mr. Gibson: An this is my daughter, Forest.
David: Hello, Forest. Pleased to meet you.
Forest: Hi. How was your trip?
David: It was fine, thanks.
Mr. Gibson: Let me show you our home. Follow me.
(Steps)
Mr. Gibson: Come in, please.
David: Okay.
Mr. Gibson: The kitchen is on the left and on the right is the dining room.
David: Okay, good.
Mr. Gibson: Next to the dining room is the lounge and in front of the lounge is the toilet. Follow me upstairs.
David: Okey, let's go.
(Steps)
Mr. Gibson: On the left is my bedroom, where I and my wife sleep. On the right is your room, David.
David: Oh, my bedroom it's very big.
Forest: And that's my room, next to your bedroom.
Mr. Gibson: And the room at the back of the house is the bathroom. It's at the end of hall.
David: Thanks, Mr. Gibson. Now I will not get lost in this house.
Mr. Gibson: You're welcome. But, you have to rules:
One - You have to clean your room.
Two - You have to be back in the house at ten o'clock p.m.
Three - You can't smoke and drink alcohol.
That's all. Enjoy your stay.
David: Okay, thanks for everithing.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada